Saturday, February 16, 2008

Embrace Life


Today is a quiet day. I just read "The Notebook". I had seen the movie, but the book is so much better. I have 2 more to read. We have started going to the library every 2 weeks for books. Both my husband and I love to read. I am "addicted" reading until the book is done or my eyes will no longer focus. He reads and sleeps. My grandsone likes reading also. He has his books memorized so he will sit with you and tell you the story and turn the pages as you go. Hard to believe he will be 5 this year and of age to go to school


After reading my book I decided to try to make a few more cards. This would be Number 6 Miss Karie, so I am half way there. The stamp set is Embrace Life from Stampin Up.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love to read too. I haven't found a book lately that keeps me awake, I need one of those. I loved the Notebook movie, I think I need to read the book. Its great that your grandson loves to read too :)