Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Trying to Blog again


I am sitting here looking outside at the beautiful winter day, thankful that it is not as nasty as it is in Vermont where my Inkstain buddy lives. She is getting snow, rain, and ice. All in all yuk. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I have not made a Valentine yet for my hubby. I need to do that and get it done.

I have gotten more in to my stamping lately and need to send out tons of raks to my wonderful friends who have taken the time to send them to me. I have them done, now to stick them in the envelope and send them on their way. Before I go I thought I would share a picture of my view from my office/stamping room.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I'll have to post a picture I took, they don't look much different!

1 Crafty Gal said...

Happy dance, happy dance, I am doing my happy dance!!!

Birdbrain said...

Cindy, what a pretty view. I'd never get any work done!