Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day treat




Tonight I was finishing up my Valentine's Cards. (The only one left to do was for my hubby.) We had a stressful day as his mom ended up in the ER today for some problems related to her cancer. Bless his heart he took me out for supper as it was late and I really did not feel like cooking. Now we aren't doing much for V-day, because we just celebrated our anniversary with a great trip up to Minneapolis a couple of weeks ago, but I will make him homemade eggrolls and lemon meringe pie for his present as those are his all time favorite. Anyway back to my stamping project I wanted to make a folded heart card and had an idea running around in my head, unfortunately it did not meet the paper quite the same as my mind had seen it. Alot of playing with it and it is okay. While I was busy stamping, I noticed my side kick had drug his treat back to my office. Quite a long way from the living room to the back of the house for a 3 lb dog to drag a 1 lb bone, and by the way he did not want to share either.

2 comments:

1 Crafty Gal said...

I would definitely say he didn't want to share. LMAO at that picture!!!

Great card and you know...I'm praying that things change for MIL. She's in my prayers!

((((HUGS))))

Michelle said...

ROFL!!! That looks like a feisty little chihuahua protecting his bone. LOL!!! Soooo cute!

I love the card. So sorry about your MIL not doing well. All of you are in my thoughts and prayers.