Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A lunchbox surprise



My friend Karie had dared me to make a bikini card to put in my hubby's lunch tote. I had actually forgot about it until I recieved a wonderful card from Lori. Both girls are Ink Stain buddies. It has been wonderful fun to get to know these girls from InkStains. I am lucky to call them my friends along with the other wonderful girls from there. Some very talented stampers. Go visit with them if you have time. Tell them I sent you!




Anyway I stashed this card in Jeff's lunch while he was getting dressed for work. He emailed me later to thank me for the smile.


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Aw, I love it! Jeff must have gotten a kick out of this card. It is so much fun!

Joanna Schmidt said...

I love this card. So darn cute. I bet he loved it!