Sunday, March 16, 2008

My son is 28.




It is hard to believe that 28 years ago I gave birth to a tiny little boy who has now grown up in to a very nice young man. He has given many gray hairs over the years and also much enjoyment and love. He has been beside me in some of the saddest times in my life but also in some of the most joyous. He has given me a delightful grandchild that is very much like both his mommy and daddy proving the "mother's curse" does work.




I made a birthday card for my grandson to give to his daddy and one for his dad and I to give him. Dain is in the septic business and also has some porta potties. Thus the hambo stamp is perfect. His birthday falls between the Ides of March and St. Patty's day and we have always celebrated with an irish theme. Corned beef, cabbage, boiled potatoes. So the Riley stamp with the irish hat and mug is appropriate also. (Thanks Lori for stamping me an image) Dumb me I got the stein charm and did not get the stamp!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Cindy: I didn't notice the stein charm when you posted this card on Inkstainers. What a great little addition to the irish Riley Moose!

Sharon (aka celticrafter)

1 Crafty Gal said...

Awww, I love these cards Cindy! YOU GO GIRL!

Michelle said...

The cards are great Cyd. I bet they were well received. Love those hambo stamps.