Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Four cards ready to go to..........







Here are four cards that I finished today to get ready to mail to........(sorry it would ruin the surprise). One card is using a style of stamping that Michelle Zindorf does. She is absolutely fantastic. Her artistic eye is wonderful.





The next one is from the Forever Daisy collection from Gina K. I love the stamps and the verses that came with it. Expect to see more of this set.











River Rock and Ginger Blossom Paper are from Stampin Up and I loved both. Unfortunately they are both done as they were part of the 2007 In-Colors.










Finally this is the Hero Arts set from Archivers. I love this for cheery cards and kid cards. My grandson loves to color and loves to get cards. I am going to start mailing him a card every couple of weeks. I know he will like getting mail.















Last but not least is a picture from the fourth of July parade. I love the Curries float. Shrek is a favorite of my grandson's and me.




4 comments:

1 Crafty Gal said...

These are ALL wonderful!!! How beautiful!

Birdbrain said...

Love the cards, Cindy!

1 Crafty Gal said...

My e-mail is down. I can receive but not send! I updated the kids page. ROFL!

Michelle said...

Loving your cards Cyd. I like that forever daisy collection, very pretty :)