Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wolves from Ely, Minnesota



Actually they are from Michelle from Minnesota. Up in Ely, Minnesota there is a wolve santuary that is awesome. We have not been able to tour the whole thing, but from what we saw, these animals are beautiful. They have soulful eyes. Michelle shares images with us (Inkstainers) each month and then we make cards. I have been playing wih Michelle Zindorf's style of backgrounds. She is starting to give classes. Michelle work on getting Archivers to have her. The classes aren't cheap, but boy I would take it in a heartbeat.

2 comments:

MezzoKat said...

Aha! I'm getting a sneak preview of your card for this month's image from Michelle. Made mine today, and as usual, have lost M's e-address for sending her a scan of the image.
Thank you for stopping by my blog adn leaving such a nice comment. Guess we have a mutual admiration society going, because I admire your work!

Michelle said...

Your card is amazing. I love what you did with the image!!