Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More cards coming shortly

I can't believe I made a bunch of cards for our church's annual Rummage Sale along with my friend Joyce, and other Ink-Stainers (only the best bunch of stamping buddies around) and I took no pictures. What was a I thinking.

Well I will have some ready for the blog within the next day or 2. I just became a "senior angel" and will be making cards to send to a "senior" weekly. Also I owe my dear friends tons of cards. Good think I have a stash that makes my hubby's eyes roll to the back of his head.

Anyway I have a new stamp set from Archivers (need to get cards made to send up there for Scrapfest) that I absolutely adore. It is child-like and has cute critters. Also I have 4 sets from Gina K that I need to do some stuff with. One is a great set that is Forever Daisy. The designer made it for a dear friend who battled cancer.

So keep watching, there will be stamping again.

No comments: