Monday, June 23, 2008

I have been tagged......... Shucks!

Ten years ago....
We bought our very first home. We had rented up until then.

Five things on today's "to do list"
1. Get something out of the freezer for supper.
2. Call Dave's Deck Care to get the deck stained.
3. Work some extra time today to get time made up for tomorrow.
4. Unmount at least 4 more stamp sets.
5. Make a birthday card for a dear friend of my mom's.

Snacks I enjoy...
Chocolate, chip dip (hold the chips), Coke, did I say Chocolate?

Things I would do if I was a millionaire...
Move north to live on one of the great lakes, maybe even buy a lighthouse to live in.
Give my son enough money to pay off his loans for his equipment so he was debt free.
Give a large amount to the Hospice House in our area as they have need of more room.

I am suppose to tag 4 more people.....

Michelle.
Sharon.
Kathleen
Norma

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yay! I love being tagged. I will definitely get on this one tomorrow. I miss blogging, I'm such a bum butt these days :(

I like your list, living north would be wonderful!