Friday, June 13, 2008

Inkstain sketch and my new addiction

I love Flourishes stamps. I especially love the elegance that they have. Sharon Johnson http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ has a style that I like. She is a member of Flourishes. I also thought it was neat that Sharon Doolittle is originally from Clear Lake. Yea! Anyhow, I made this card because Sharon Johnson had one very similar that inspired me (and made me buy the paper and the stamp set and ribbons.). I was doing it for Karie's sketch which actually does not look like this either. (I am a numpty).

3 comments:

1 Crafty Gal said...

OH that is sooo beautiful Cindy! Love the colors!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Absolutely stunning. That black crisp beautiful image against the white is breathtaking. :0)

Sewflake said...

You do the stamp set justice, the silhouette and the paper you chose are just smashing together.
SharonD