Friday, June 6, 2008

Look No layers, no ribbon, no bauble, just ink!


The challenge on Inkstainers this week was to do a card that had no layers, just ink. After much thinking and scanning the internet I found this cute idea to make a card front, age it, cut it up like a puzzle, ink the edges, and glue it back together. I got to play with my Kitchen Sink Stamps. They are called 3-step stamping, but there are 4 layers of color here. River rock stamped off once, celery stamped off once, celery, and eggplant. for the flower. I have a long way to go to make this as gorgeous as Maria and the others do at Kitchen Sink. http://web.mac.com/degrassicolosimo/iWeb/KitchenSinkStamps/Hydrangea.html

2 comments:

MezzoKat said...

This is awesome, Cindy!

1 Crafty Gal said...

I absolutely love this card Cindy!!! YOU SO ROCK!