Friday, June 20, 2008

To unmount or not?

I have ponder about this for a long time. I really don't have a lot of room in my office/stamping room plus during spring, summer, and fall people need to be able to walk thru there to get to the deck. Not having used a lot of acrylix stamps up until just recently, I had no experience with unmounted stamps. Wow! I love em. I got hooked with the likes of Flourishes, Kitchen Sink Stamps, Hanna Stamps, High Hopes and Gina K.

Now I started out as a Stampin Up groupie. Still love the paper matchy match with ink and ribbons, but have to admit that there are some pretty cool other companies out there.

I took the plunge started with a set that was not crucial to me......loved it..... did another. I was using double sided tape to stick them to my blocks.... got Tack N Peel.... the addiction continues.... Slowly the stamps are coming off of the blocks. I hope to be done soooooon.

Now the dear hubby is going walk thru and think I got rid of lots and lots and be so proud of me. Little does he know, they take up less and less space.

Of side note..... One of the nicest people I have never met has a blog that is filled with stunning artwork and funny writing. Cindy Motherway or Mothermark on SCS. She is a very active woman on the RAK group in SCS. She sends the most beautiful cards to people and has a heart the size of the US. http://mothermark.blogspot.com/ Give her a look and if you leave a comment tell her Cydstamps from Iowa says Hi!

1 comment:

1 Crafty Gal said...

Unmount! Saves room! LOL

You've been tagged! See my blog for details.